Benefits Of Having An In-Car Camera
There are many good reasons for drivers to install a Vehicle Video Recorder in their vehicle. Whether you are a Private Car User, Young Driver, Taxi Driver, Road Haulage Driver or a Fleet Manager looking to cut running costs, there are many reasons to consider installing such a device.
- In the event of an accident on the road, fault or non fault, a Blackvue camera can help provide evidence that can not only help prove without doubt what happened but can also speed up lengthy insurance claims.
- Some Insurance companies will even reduce your costly premium and help save your excess if you have an onboard camera.
- It will help you keep an eye on your driving style and help to improve the way you drive by simply watching back your recorded footage.
- If you are a transport or fleet manager, you can use the data recorded to help driver improvement, reduce accidents, reduce wear and tear on your vehicles as well as helping reduce vehicle running costs.
- The Blackvue cameras record footage on to a small Micro SD card that can be viewed on most computers and Android devices.
- GPS Data provided by Google shows exactly where the vehicle has been and at what time it was there.
- Feel reassured to know that you're every move is being recorded; even the sound can be recorded!
- Simply fit and forget......until you need it